Friday, February 27, 2009

almost a month after

Jilla's gonna design my gown and my entourage! YEEEEEY!

i've always loved her designs, it has that edge that i need, coz you know, im not really the traditional maria clara (oh god, no)

well, at least something's progressing.

although this got me sad, apparently, they don't hold weddings at caleruega anymore. waaaaaaaah! but it's such a nice place. :( paaak.

does anyone know a nice church, as of today, here are my options... (ok, im still putting caleruega here, just in case, by my flawless charm, they'd allow one last ceremony... )






Manila Cathedral, San Agustin Church (Intramuros), Caleruega Church (batangas)

ok, i must admit im kinda hesitant about the manila cathedral. idk,, it was just suggested, pero parang pang status lang yun e, i's choose character over status anytime.

hmmmmm.... i need more options. grrrrr

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend held her wedding in paco church. yung cemetery sa maynila. ganda ng church. :) yung sa rockstar din yung sa kumanta ng narda?

March 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home